FX Advisory, AD/D
The candidate is expected to be an active FX advisor, with the key objective to engage Relationship Managers/Clients and support trading activities to generate FX revenue.
- Advisory coverage for Greater China and Global South Asia (including Dubai) teams
- Responsible for individual and team revenue
- Provide advisory to Relationship Managers, Investment Counsellors and Clients with varied FX needs including investing, hedging, trading and liability management
- Idea generation and identify trading opportunities, in particular generating solutions in structured notes space which is growing in FX product shelf
- Identifying business transformation opportunities and using data for business scalability
- Ensure seamless execution of FX complex options for Relationship Managers, Investment Counsellors and Clients
- Approximately 6 to 8 years FX trading and sales experience, preferably in a Private banking environment
- A good team player
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in Private Banking Products
- Having a passion for business transformation and using data for sales engagement is a plus
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.