• Casual Position $30ph circa
• Sutherland Area
• Immediate start for the right persons
Casual opportunity for the successful candidates to work in the Sutherland area for a well-known organisation. Our client will provide you the opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative and successful team. Enjoying positive workplace, whilst making a valuable contribution to the local community.
We are looking for multiple experienced Arborist to become part of the dynamic Tree Works Team using Arboriculture techniques to maintain trees. Become part of a great working culture and successful team and be part of a company that values their staff and encourages career development and leadership roles.
• Ability to problem solve, embrace change and implement continuous improvement.
• Industry Knowledge and experience in pruning, ability to fell and remove trees to Australian Standards
• Assist with the maintenance of trees by undertaking tree pruning, tree removal, stump grinding, root pruning, root barrier installation and tree planting.
• Ability to report and complete visual tree assessments
• Ensure maximum utilisation of labour, materials and plant equipment with minimum inconvenience to the internal and external stakeholders.
• Undertake hazard identification and risk assessment for each work site.
• Cert III in Arborist, min 6 months’ experience in the tree industry
• Current MR licence and experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Models personal drive and integrity
• 2 work references essential
Do not miss out on this opportunity follow the link to APPLY NOW or send your resumes directly to *****@au.drakeintl.com
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.