General Manager Assistant
Our client is an Australian property developer with Chinese heritage. They are creating luxury apartments, 5-star hotels, wellness centers, commercial properties, and infrastructure.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic General Manager Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to board members and general managers.
- Assisting the Board and Executive Meetings:
- Preparing board meeting agenda;
- Supervising following actions and reporting the progress;
- Co-operating with the parent company and other stakeholders:
- Annual and interim reports;
- Monthly business analysis report;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or commerce related field;
- Previous experience in providing outstanding support to GMs and senior officers;
- A full driver's license;
- Excellent communication skills (both in English and Mandarin) and experience liaising with a broad range of authorities, management, and employees;
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills with the ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders;
- High level of proficiency in planning, prioritizing and organizing workloads in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands;
- Advanced use of MS Office applications;
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.