General Manager, Federal Accounts, Enterprise Sales, North America
- Recruit, coach, mentor, manage and lead a world class team of Federal sales professionals to achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Execute and maintain a consistent and effective sales strategy.
- Interface and interact with internal stakeholders to reinforce consistency in sales vision.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams to gain access to target customers.
- Coach sales professionals to penetrate accounts, captivate decision makers and overcome selling obstacles.
- Assist sales professionals in discovering new sales opportunities within each geographic region.
- Cultivate and grow relationships with senior business leaders and C suite executives that will lead to sales opportunities and new business.
- Proactively create and maintain positive and mutually profitable customer relations to help ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and customer renewals.
- Ensure that sales department operations function seamlessly, with the goal of facilitating smoothly executed sales; operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Inspire the direct and extended team through proper translation of corporate messaging.
- Demonstrate ability to transition from small company to large company, whether private or publicly run.
- Participate in general product strategy discussions.
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest standards in teamwork, personal accountability and mutual support to the customer.
- Must have sales aptitude, relationship building skills, technical bent of mind and a consultative sales approach.
- Demonstrate record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, customer centric environment.
- Identify and create new sales opportunities and manage a complex sales cycle.
- Negotiate and resolve contract issues.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.