General Practitioner x 12 | Sydney & Regional NSW | Multiple Roles
New opportunities for General Practitioners (most roles are for VR, some non-VR & DPA) to join and start immediately or anytime in the next 3-12 months, in established and fully booked out medical centre owned and operated by a reputable health care groups or independently owned by Doctors located around busy Sydney areas.
What you get:
- Immediate start if you wish, otherwise anytime this year.
- Opportunity to work remotely (telehealth) from the comfort of your home
- 65 to 75% Billings – Some have guaranteed rates but all offer a high earning capacity of $300 - $450K+ per annum
- Full and Part Time Opportunities - Flexible Employment Arrangements
- Opportunity to join a well-equipped bulk billing, private or mixed centres
- Immediate patient load from day one caused by the high patient demand
- Attend to 4-6 patients hourly / up to 40 patients per day - mix of booked and walk-in appointments
- Outright support from the practice manager and excellent nursing support from open till close - focus on patient care and efficiency. Some have allied health and pathology on site some are just GP’s sites.
- Fantastic location with attractive large regional centre
- Lots of Care Plans, CDMs and Work Cover
- Comprehensive allied health services on-site
- Work-life balance and positive workplace culture
Work With Us:
Instead of dealing with multiple practices or agencies – save your time and energy, deal with us as we work with most reputable practices in Sydney and will ensure you get a role that’s right for you instead of trying to place you into a role we have but that’s probably not ideal for you.
Our typical client clinic:
- Established clinics - Loyal and diverse patient base
- Open 5-7 days per week - family friendly operating hours
- Purpose-built and fully equipped
- No lock-in contract
- Spacious open rooms
- Fantastic location, well known within the community
- Excellent Google reviews
- Great Marketing team
- Parking available for staff and patients
- Uses the best approach and practice
- Vocational Registration - FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent
- High standard of care for all the patients
- Great attitude
- Can function effectively with co workers and is a great team player
- Full Australian working rights
- Bilingual advantageous but not required.
- Subspecialties or interests in certain areas like skin would be highly regarded
Interviews will be conducted ASAP so make sure you APPLY NOW!
Please send through your CV through Seek RIGHT NOW or email me with your details for a confidential discussion on *****@recruitmentexpert.com.au
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.