Germain Hyundai - Service Cashier/Appointment Coordinator
CASHIER/APPOINTMENT COORDINATOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist Service Advisors with contacting clients, scheduling appointments, follow up phone calls with clients after their vehicle has been serviced.
* Serve as a liaison between the service department and our clients.
* Complete all paperwork needed to schedule appointments, other administrative duties as required.
* Receptionist/cashier must be polite, professional, energetic and presentable, with strong communication, organization and customer service skills.
* Maintain focus and a positive attitude, and must be resilient in your sales efforts.
* Professional dress in a neat and business-like manner.
* Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication and customer service skills.
* Prior automotive experience is not required, but may be a plus.
* Bilingualism is not required, but can be very helpful.
* Valid Ohio Driver's license is required.
* Ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug test and motor vehicle report is required.
BENEFITS FOR FULLTIME EMPLOYEES:
* health, dental and vision insurance
* short and long term disability insurance
* life insurance
* paid time off
* employee discounts
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.