GF - Balance Sheet Management Lead Analyst - Vice President
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Prepare and compile monthly Regional ALCO deck materials. Work with SMEs and business / GF stakeholders to ensure integrity of the data and content
- Prepare and run thematic analyses, both quantitative and qualitative, to support Regional ALCO / Country ALCO needs
- Support ALCO standardization initiative to allow consistent evaluation and comparison of key balance sheet metrics, and identification of optimization opportunities
- 5-8 years of experience in Finance, Treasury or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills are imperative i.e. ability to make complex subjects easily digestible for senior management
- Proficient Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of management. Must be a team player
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.