Global Head of Cloud Security
Functional Area:IT - Information TechnologyEstimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%Relocation Provided: NoAIG Employee Services, Inc.
As a member of AIG’s Information Security Office, the candidate will provide support for strategic cloud initiatives, standards and tools. The Head of Global Cloud Security will lead the design and development of automated security architectures across multiple cloud vendors, co-locations, and corporate data centers to include on-prem virtual environments, PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS solutions. This role will work in parallel with a multi-disciplinary Global Security Architecture team to support multiple Lines of Business and corporate functions to align the security cloud strategy and governance with ongoing work efforts. The goal is to gain efficiency, reduce cost, apply standardization and reduce the technological footprint by migrating to Cloud.
Duties and responsibilities:
Set the cloud security strategy to execute and conduct risk-based monitoring of our cloud environments on a global scale by using machine and user behavioral analytics. This requires knowledge of an enterprise SIEM solution and the utilization of data models to generate events of interest based upon the role of assets and users in the environment.
An Access control framework is needed to support cloud access federation globally to account for the diversity of our footprint, multiple cloud implementations and SaaS offerings. Additionally, this new role will be accountable for delivering secure configurations for the access control infrastructure for both public, private and SaaS integrations. Ensure each of these independent workstreams are adhering to a sustainable security and protection framework.
Develop and maintain cloud security architecture blueprints that serve as the required secure configuration for multiple technologies and platforms with a cloud environment. Formalize a sustainable cloud security governance process to review and approve or deny requests for applications, technology and platforms to be used within a multi-cloud environment.
- Minimum 10 years of Enterprise Architectural experience.
- Experience with AWS, Azure and private cloud instances specific to best practices for security and architecture.
- Show professional knowledge of security controls and defenses including experience implementing identity access management and providing guidance and consult in multiple Cyber Security domains.
- Knowledge of big data analytics to include the generation, collection and processing of events to identify potential cloud based cyber threats.
- Knowledge of application development lifecycle and solutions to secure applications from development to deployment.
- Familiarization with security and risk control frameworks related to cloud.
- Ability to lead a tea of junior cloud architects and provide guidance on and delegation of work.
- Ability to engage and represent ideas and solutions to an executive level audience.
- A Bachelor’s degree plus at least 5 years' experience with cloud architectures and security.
- Experience with AWS cloud offerings, architecture and integrations.
- Experience with native Cloud-based security and management tools.
- Relevant certifications including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.