Global Head of ESG&C; and Sustainable Finance Sales, Relationship Management and Client Service
This role will form part of Moody's ESGC Solutions Group
- Responsible for overseeing and directing the sales and service efforts of ESG&C and Sustainable Finance products and services globally and across Moody’s Corporation
- Overall responsibility for maximizing sales and revenue retention for Moody’s ESG & Climate Risk Solutions through the continuous development and improvement of the sales and services organization and related polices and processes.
- Develop sales and service strategies for the various product lines sold by the ESG&C direct sales teams and affiliate companies. Where appropriate, work with the relevant sales distribution teams across Moody’s to agree on sales and service strategies, alignment for sales referrals, and the deployment of solution and specialist sales.
- Determine direction and policies across the sales and service organization, including client service models, sales best practices, sales reporting and pipeline management, pricing models, commission and incentive plans, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing ESG&C’s existing client base (client retention and cross sales) through the development of a successful relationship management function.
- Implement a robust client service and sales support infrastructure and related processes to provide leverage to the sales, relationship management and client service efforts.
- Engage directly in strategic client and partner development efforts
- Identify business opportunities for new product development through market and client exposure. Partner with ESG&C and other Moody’s product and sales teams to develop the sales deployment and fulfilment strategies for go-to-market activities
- Collaborate across all functions within Moody’s ESG&C to bring the best of the organization (content, research, product, technology) to clients and prospects.
- Key member of the leadership team of the ESG & Climate risk business contributing to strategic decision making for the division.
- Develop and maintain relationships with peers in other organizations; represent Moody’s ESG&C at internal and external conferences and events
- Degree in finance, economics or related area required; graduate/second level degree (e.g. Master's/MBA) and/or professional designation (e.g. CFA/CAIA) preferred.
- 15+ years experience in a sales role within in a software/services organization with a successful track record in sales, preferably selling solutions to the global marketplace.
- Significant experience in managing multiple sales professionals.
- Understanding of ESG & Climate Risk data, analytics, sustainable finance as well as quantitative credit models and risk analysis within the financial institutions arena.
- Experience with Financial Institutions, Governments, Corporates and ESG & Climate industry specialist segments
- Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach.
- Ability to influence key decision makers.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and influencer skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to develop effective teams and foster sales professionals in a multi-cultural global environment, with focus, attention-to-detail and impact.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.