Global Venture Development Intern ($1,000/Month)
Mrc Ventures Pte Ltd
As we continue bringing our innovative approach to our fast-growing companies to create an impact in the world, we are looking for a hungry and passionate Venture Development Interns to join us on our exciting journey.
As our Global Venture Development Intern, you function as an entrepreneur-in-the-making. This means that you could be setting up businesses models in one minute, talking to vendors in the next, and even be acquiring users after that.
You would gain an insider’s perspective of technology start-ups and build up deep functional expertise that you will carry on with you for the rest of your life’s journey.
You will be a part of the Global Venture Development Team of very motivated and talented people who drive our rapidly growing young businesses forward.
Our Global Venture Development internships are designed meticulously to provide a unique opportunity to learn, experience and join a first-class team.
Scope of work:
• Work closely together with our founders, directors, and various cross functional departments (tech, marketing, design etc.) to deliver against our growth roadmap
• Derive concise action plans & execute them to the point.
• Support fundraising activities & manage investor relations
• Apply your problem-solving and creative-ideation skills to surface innovative and disruptive ideas and intelligently sell those to your critical stakeholders.
• Create convincing presentations of disruptive innovations, business models and venture growth paths for a senior executive audience.
• Get hands on with users, clients and customers.
• Negotiation with business partners for potential business deals
• Ownership of various projects to explore opportunities and add value to our young ventures
• An entrepreneurial mind-set, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action
• Ambitious, goal-oriented with high locus of control
• ‘Sponge-like’ learning capabilities
• Ability to execute, get things done and is keen to take responsibility
• Ability to analyse data, identify patterns and be courageous in making tough calls
• Ability to confidently communicate with senior management level, the advisory board and investors
• Studying business administration, economics, marketing, finance or an equivalent entrepreneurial major.
• Proficiency in English & office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
• Experience in a tech start-up would be beneficial
Finance and Accounting
Sales and Business Development
What can I expect?
An encouraging, innovative and open culture that values independent learning On-the-job coaching with detailed feedback for an all rounded personal development and hard skills upgrading
Massive opportunities to apply what you learn, and learn way beyond the classroom
The fulfilment of seeing your actions impacting the end results in a real environment.
To be in the network of an exceptionally talented team with leaders who really care, investors with decades long track record and industry experts.
• A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure unique learning experiences.
• To gain a perspective of how innovation is applied in real companies and products
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.