Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Date Posted: 7/21/2020
Job Code: 743999715666886-2661
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
• Perform biochemical testing on proteins and antibodies including, but not limited to, CE, IC, HPLC, SEC, SDS-PAGE, UV, Protein A titer, ELISA, Particulates, Raw Materials, and/or Bioassays
• Enter data into LIMS
• Participate in conducting investigations
• Document test results in notebooks and reports
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
• Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
• More than 2 years related laboratory experience
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Eurofins
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.