Government Asset Manager
Title: Government Asset Manager
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical
solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our
solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace
for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal
agencies. KBR s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics,
operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place.
And that s only the beginning.
* Leverage long-standing relationships and depth of knowledge within the
Government and customer asset management communities.
* Core competency in maintaining Government approved business systems that
are fully compliant with Government, customer, and contractual
requirements, as well as pertinent policies and procedures.
* Actively supports and/or manages Self Assessments of the 10 Government
Property Management Outcomes are identified Federal Acquisition
Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1
* Minimal direction received: Guided by specific objectives or statements
from contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs), contract deliverables, and
* Adhere and perform to Organizational Goals for your staff and self and
receives general guidance on how to accomplish them.
* Daily responsibilities impact the site's business system compliance,
which affects the ability of site to qualify, perform, and invoice
* Provides coaching, direction and assistance to all functions and all
levels of the site organization.
* Responsible for operational plans for site indirect teams in multiple job
families. Establishes unit objectives, work plans, schedules, and ensures
resources are available for completion of established requirements and
* Provides oversight to overall risk mitigation and compliance integrity.
* Develops and ensures execution of corrective action plans.
* Develops and prepares metrics and related reports using Visual Management
techniques and analyzes metric data to enhance current processes.
* Acts with authority delegated from site leader with parties within own
function and all functions within the site
* Participate in writing Statements Of Work (SOW s) and reviewing
budgets, Basis Of Estimates (BOE s), cost/benefits analysis and risk
* Has operational and budget responsibilities to achieve year-end
contractual goals, and tactical responsibilities to audit performance
from various compliance auditors (internal and external).
* Manages multiple military contracts under delegated authority with
multiple functions that contribute to services of our organization.
* Owns implementation and execution of multiple customer contracts. Sets
annual operational strategy for each contract.
* Responsible to strategically analyze site business and organize team
effectively to meet the business challenges.
* Responsible to provide input into developing new company services.
* Responsible for driving improvements in site processes, and cost
* Bachelor s Degree preferred with 8 or more years of progressive
experience, 2 of which were in a supervisory capacity.
* NPMA Certification preferred.
* Ability to Manage Property Personnel, Effective Organization Skills and
experience with Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audits,
knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR
45 and 52.245-1
* Greenbelt certified or the ability to obtain Greenbelt certification.
* Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Familiarity with SAP, eQuip Inventory system or electronic data tracking
databases is recommended.
* Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or
beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.