Graphic Content Designer
Goh Joo Hin Pte Ltd
- Conceptualize, visualize and execute graphic design work
- Assist in creation of marketing and promotional materials
- Design corporate materials for proposals, presentations and marketing collaterals
- Create template, layout and designs for all items in the company.
- Responsible for timely delivery of design solutions with professionalism and quality at all times
- Work with team members to provide designs solutions
- Coordinate internally to ensure timely and accurate follow-up to customers' requests
- Min Diploma in Graphic designs or relevant field
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Min 2 years' experience in graphic design and Desktop publishing
- Proficient in Design application software such as Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, photography skills will be an advantage.
- Digital media savvy is a must
- Able to meet deadlines & cope with fast-paced working environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a pleasant personality
- Committed, Creative, Resourceful and Meticulous
- Strong passion for design with an eye for details
- Proficiency in Hanyu Pinyin
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.