Graphic Designer, Clients & Markets
Deloitte South East Asia
Title: Graphic Designer, Clients & Markets
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte Southeast Asia is seeking a graphic designer to join our team based in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creative development and execution of corporate branding and visual communications for internal and external projects.
We are looking for a highly creative, motivated and detail–oriented person to participate in the creation, design and development of marketing and promotional materials for our offices across the Southeast Asia region.
The ideal candidate will perform, among others, the following functions:
- Work closely with our marketing and brand teams to conceptualize and create the visuals for marketing campaigns.
- Design and produce marketing communication materials in accordance to the firm's brand guidelines.
- Liaise with suppliers and service providers in the preparation of any advertising and marketing materials to ensure quality of proofs and other production specifications.
- Provide assistance during campaigns, events and functions.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Diploma/Degree in Art & Design, preferably with 4 years hands–on experience in graphic design in a team environment.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Strong understanding of the printing process
- Familiar with and up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Acrobat, Flash, etc)
- Knowledge in photography and illustration will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work independently and with teams to complete projects; and under tight deadlines.
- Good organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.