Job Locations US-TX-Houston
Requisition ID 2020-11491
Location : Address 1414 N. Shepherd Drive
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Property Name 15th Street Flats
Opportunity Starts Here:
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been one with an entrepreneurial spirit that consistently pushes the evolution of the multifamily industry. As a result, we've revolutionized the apartment living experience and continue to be recognized for delivering world-class services and exceptional customer experiences. And that's really why we are here in the first place - to build homes, lifestyles, and opportunities for those who call Alliance home. It's this mission that propels us forward each day, motivating us to craft work environments that are engaging, empowering, and dedicated to professional advancement.
If you're looking for a fast-pace, ever-evolving career that rewards grit and perseverance, you've come to the right place. Welcome home.
A Day in the Life:
As our Groundskeeper, you will be expected to perform the landscaping duties and tend to the up keeping of the grounds and amenities of the apartment community. While setting high standards for performance and beautification, your role will maintain the look and impression the property delivers from the exterior. Utilizing current landscaping skills and applying techniques to portray a luxurious and inviting community are the keys to your success.
Alliance Maintenance from Alliance Residential on Vimeo.
What You'll Do:
* Keep property and landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash or debris littering the grounds
* Clean pool area--hose down area, pick up trash, straighten chairs, etc.
* Creating a well-kept look and safe environment
* Trimming and pruning trees and shrubs for safety
* Thorough knowledge of equipment functions
* Ensure all equipment is in working condition
* Understand layout of the property and awareness of landscaping items
* Communicate with the Service Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
* Exceptional safety skills
What You'll Need to Succeed:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Ability to use general office equipment
* Ensure a safe and hazard free living and working environment
What You'll Receive:
* Professional and upbeat work environment
* Competitive compensation and incentives
* Paid training and professional development opportunities
* Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holiday, birthday and volunteer time
* Low Premiums for Medical, dental and vision coverage; including access to telemedicine
* Paid parental leave for eligible new parents
* Flexible spending account
* Health saving account with Company match
* 401k program with Company match
* Housing discounts (When available)
* Flexible hours and remote positions (when available)
* Company-paid life insurance
* Short and long term disability coverage
* Team building events
* Associate wellness program, including financial wellness (partnerships with Gradifi and Bank of America)
* Regional and National Award programs
* Associate referral bonus program
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.