TrueCare24 is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing team
is a nationwide care platform that connects healthcare
professionals and caregivers to businesses and families. We are changing the
future of how care/healthcare services are bought and delivered. Headquartered
in the San Francisco Bay Area, we have a globally distributed team of highly
skilled and highly committed professionals all over the United States.
Your primary responsibility as a Growth Marketing Manager will be to generate
company growth by attracting and retaining more clients. More specifically, in
this role you will:
* Develop strategic customer acquisition and retention marketing plans to
drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
* Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives,
execution, tracking, and reporting
* Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels
including (but not limited to): paid social, paid search, content,
organic, referral, email, direct mail, podcasts, affiliate, and video
* Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, bidding
strategies, visual creative, and copy
* Lead overall site conversion rate optimization and develop and optimize
landing page strategy
* Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are
driving profitable acquisition Use web analytics and business
intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to
better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing
* Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the
* Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach
customers and increase the relevance
* Understands competitive landscape, and adjusts campaigns based upon data/
facts segmentation, strategies and approaches
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced marketer who can quickly
evaluate growth opportunities, define priorities, and generate growth. You will
help us define and create new channels & product features and improve existing
ones. This is a full-time remote position.
We are a mission driven company. You will have a unique opportunity to touch
thousands of lives on both sides, those who need care and those who provide it.
We believe that by using technology we can change the way care is delivered in
the US and other countries.
* 3-5 years of direct, growth-focused experience in digital marketing.
Marketplaces, healthcare, and startup experience preferred
* Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the
* Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM
cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and content sites
* Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels
* Very data-driven and should be curious about and tell stories using data
* Sensitivity to potential trade-offs between performance and branding
* Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO
* Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
* Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
* Elevated aesthetic and quality standards in line with our brand vision
* Startup mentality and mindset
* Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets, strong MS Office and G Suite skills
* Bachelor s Degree in marketing or related discipline required.
Important:For this position you must have a reliable home office setup (a
laptop, a cell phone with a strong signal, a reliable high speed internet
connection, and a quiet work area). Your laptop and cell phone should be no
more than 2 years old and in good working condition. You should be able to
troubleshoot your equipment quickly in case of minor malfunctions.
TrueCare24's ValuesCustomer First - We have a Customer First mindset. (EAC)
Engage, Align and Execute for our Customer & Partner communities.
Bias for Action - We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite
encountering ambiguity daily. Act and move forward.
Act Like an Owner - We have a strong ownership mentality. Therefore, we work
smart, hard, and long. Every person on the team has the potential to have a
Always Be Learning - We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within
and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger. We
will make unintentional mistakes. Learn and move forward.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.