- Office and working from home opportunities
- Fantastic team culture
- Work for one of Australias Big Four Banks
This company is renowned for leading the Australian Financial services space. They thrive upon their positive, collaborative and engaging work culture. Progress within a team of skilled individuals that work towards achieving excellence and customer satisfaction with a positive and respectable attitude.
Your new role
- Communication with external and internal stakeholders to resolve cases
- Communicating with customers over the phone and email
- Producing letters and corrposonding with legal counsel
- Providing customer satisication to resolve hardship grievances
To be successful in this position you will have;
- A sound knowledge and experience in hardships or collections
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient communication skills and attention to detail
An opportunity to shape your career with one of the Big Four Banks. Your new team are collaborative, engaging and supportive. Enjoy the convenience of working nearby public transport, shops and restaurants/cafes.
Your next step
To launch your career to the next level, click 'apply now' or contact Clio Lenzi on **********@randstad.com.au
Candidates must be Australian citizens or permanent residents
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.