HCS Clinical Transformation Lead
Description The Enterprise Transformation Lead plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives such as Lean or Six Sigma. The Enterprise Transformation Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Responsibilities The Enterprise Transformation Lead diagrams and evaluates existing processes and informs new process development. . Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, and identifies indicators for future improvement opportunities.
Collects data to determine root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control. Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
Performs cost and benefit analyses. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8 or more years of technical experience
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Proficiency in business consulting and/or operational leadership experience
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Experience in multiple corporate sourcing categories
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Project and Visio
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport at all levels within the organization
- Ability to interact with and defend position with senior management
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in healthcare services
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Agile certification Additional Information Scheduled Weekly Hours 40
About Us Mission: At Humana, our cultural foundation is aligned to helping members achieve their best health by delivering personalized, simplified, whole-person healthcare experiences. Recognizing healthcare needs continue to evolve for each person, for each family and for each community, Humana continuously creates innovative solutions and resources that help people live their healthiest lives on their terms -when and where they need it.
Our employees are at the heart of making this happen and that's why we are dedicated to building an organization of dynamic talent whose experience and passion center on putting the customer first. Equal Opportunity Employer It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.
View the EEO is the Law poster. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact for assistance. Humana Safety and Security Humana will never ask, nor require a candidate provide money for work equipment and network access during the application process.
If you become aware of any instances where you as a candidate are asked to provide information and do not believe it is a legitimate request from Humana or affiliate, please contact to validate the request.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.