Head Door Supervisor x 2
New Dawn Security and Training ltd (NDST)
Please read all of the advert prior to applying as questions will be asked prior to an interview.
New Dawn Security and Training Ltd are an SIA Approved Contractor.
We are looking for Security Door Supervisors for a our venues in the Central London Only, this is for ongoing work.....
- Head Security Door Supervisors £13ph After Probation Period
- (You must have a minimum of 3 years? experience working in bars / clubs as a Head Door Supervisor in the uk)
To apply for the above role, you will need the following:
- 5 Year checkable work history.
- Must have an SIA Door Supervisors Licence.
- Right to work in the uk with proof.
- Based in Central London or able and willing to travel.
- Experience of working in Bars - Nightclubs as a Head Door Supervisor)
- Excellent communication skills. (Both Verbal and Written)
- A switched on and proactive approach to the way you work.
- Able to work with clients daily.
- Able to manage your team proactively.
- Deal with challenging incidents in a professional manner at all times.
- Able to follow client policies, procedures and instructions at all times.
- Able to work within a diverse team.
- Able to work in an alcohol environment.
- Part Time only but may lead to more hours as required. (Venues can be open upto 7 days a week)
- No cash in hand or UTR payments.
- Monthly pay only.
- No agencies or sub-contractors need to contact us.
- Ongoing training and career development.
- Opportunity to progress within the business.
Reference ID: HD2020JH
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £13.00 /hour
- Night Shift
- working in bars or clubs as a Head Door Supervisor: 3 years (Required)
- Door Supervisors (Required)
- English (Required)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.