INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Reporting to Assistant Chief Executive (International & Corporate), you will be part of a small team to support the Investment Committee in overseeing the management of IMDA’s investible funds.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis of the investment portfolios to provide insights on the performance, risks and strategies adopted by IMDA managers and ensure compliance to the investment guidelines are observed;
- Monitor macro and market developments and the investment landscape with the aim to provide observations and insights with respect to the portfolios
- Perform detailed monthly and quarterly reporting as well as, if required, adhoc updates
- Evaluate managers and carry out manager selection
- Assess investment approaches, investment policy and guidelines
- Review investment policy, guidelines and governance framework
- Administer Investment Committee meetings, regulatory, tax and any other requirements
- Perform investment procurement processes
Requirements & Competencies
- Prior work experience in financial markets fund management with a strong grounding in asset classes such as equity and fixed income.
- Prior work experience in asset owner organisations would be an advantage
- Ability to engage with global managers in their discussions and evaluations of their investment outlook, strategies and execution
- Analytical, independent and self-driven with a keen interest in investment
- Strong communication, presentation and written skills
- A constructive team player
The position will commensurate with experience
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.