Head of Competitive Intelligence
Would you like to lead a key function within our Product Marketing team and help shape our company’s strategy?
Does the prospect of contributing in high-impact, highly visible projects within Temenos, excite you?
Are you execution-focused and results driven?
Are you the person who never stands still and is always thinking ahead?
Do you have the tenacity, velocity and integrity, or else #Temenosity as we like to call it that this unique role requires?
Then look no further, this is an amazing opportunity for you.
The Head of Competitive Intelligence will work closely with our Marketing, product and sales teams and will be a key member in our organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building a market and competitive intelligence function to help Temenos make more data-driven business decision and improve win rates
- Helping the company define market strategy in financial services and run Industry trend analysis
- Designing and developing a portfolio of research products and services, including functional analysis and GAP analysis vs the competition
- Driving competitive intelligence and Competitive Battle cards
- Lead Market analysis, Market sizing, Regulatory & environmental analysis
- Customer feedback, Client interviews after opportunities
- Win/loss analysis
- Financial services and Fintech markets monitoring, mergers & acquisitions, newsletters
- Helping Product, Sales and Marketing identify growth segments, position against competition and help deliver and GTM on our cutting-edge products that meet customer requirements
- Maintaining comprehensive financial services taxonomy used for product portfolio optimisation, product strategy, Fintech acquisitions and ecosystem partnerships
- 7+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of Temenos as a company, its value proposition and organization
- Ability to synthesize different perspectives effectively and present in a concise, structured way
- Strong global background and ability to interact with global audiences
- Demonstrated experience in large scale, high risk or strategic projects/programs
- Ability to execute to a high standard and at high speed
- Ability to reach resolutions with a diplomatic approach
- Ability to build productive relationships across the Temenos team from sales, to product to sales and integration teams globally
- Able to manage stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.