Head of Customer Success | EdTech
Cognassist is one of the fastest growing SaaS/Tech platforms in the UK (https://www.cityam.com/meet-the-uks-70-fastest-growing-tech-firms/), helping education providers deliver better experiences for learners. Our vision is that in the future all learners will have a ‘Cognitive Passport’ that gives them access to individualised curricula and maximises their learning potential. Today, Cognassist’s online assessment works by quickly and easily identifying learners with additional learning needs, assessing those needs and providing support for both learners and tutors.
Cognassist is looking for a Head of Customer Success who is seeking to take their next career step and come with us on our journey. This individual’s main focus will be to build and measure customer relationships, improve customer churn and deliver increased income from clients through maximising opportunities and upsell.
This position is critical in achieving Cognassist’s strategic goals and delivering our business development targets. This role will be based from our London office and will involve a significant amount of travel withing England and Wales.
- Develop exceptional customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Identify and map stakeholder influence to build multi-tiered client relationships through networking within client senior management teams.
- Manage and exploit business critical data and reporting to provide business to client insight.
- Oversee, own and develop all customer relationships from pre-contract (Decision) stage through to contract renewal, creating strong relationships with the senior management team to allow CSMs to work successfully with their day to day contacts
- Develop departmental systems and reporting capability using Salesforce, BI and other solutions to improve efficiency and performance for our team and for the success of our customers
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day activities of the Customer Success Team (CST)
- Formulate, lead and support product launch and upsell strategies.
- Work with the Marketing Team to develop best in class customer marketing strategies and communications, follow up all campaign activity and produce timely campaign performance reports and reviews.
- Produce winning proposals and presentations;
- Must be data literate and excel savvy, focussed on using data and numbers to both run the team and influence clients. Must be naturally organised, analytical and able to evidence making decisions built on data.
- An ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a motivated self-starter.
- Ambitious and educated, able to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment.
- Capacity to understand SaaS & Tech Platform account management concepts such as Ideal Customer Profile, Account-Based Marketing, and KPI reporting.
- Able to react to market developments and opportunities in a positive, timely and constructive manner.
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience as a senior-level customer success roles, with ownership of budgets, targets and management of direct reports. Must be able to demonstrate achievement against targets.
- Ability to work collaboratively with remote teams as well as independently to see initiatives through to completion.
- Must be a team leader, able to get the maximum out of reports and motivate experienced individuals.
- Understanding the requirements of a B2B SaaS software company as well as Platform based SaaS GTM (Go-to-Market) strategies
- Extremely detail-oriented and is able to clearly and concisely manage expectations.
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.