Head of Payroll – 12M FTC – £55K
James Gray Associates
*This will will interview, hire and start during the Covid-19 pandemic*
JGA have been exclusively engaged to source an experienced Head of Payroll to complete a 12 month maternity leave FTC in London for a multi-brand business.
As the Head of Payroll, you will -
- Manage alltransactional aspects of payroll.
- Be heavily involved in providing strategic business support as the organisation phases its return to normal operations post-COVID-19 (in line with government guidelines).
- Motivate, manage and lead the payroll team of 5.
- A proven ability to lead, manage, upskill, train and develop an established payroll team as well as maintain a range of senior stakeholder relationships.
- Detailed knowledge of end to end payroll processes (including CJRS and current COVID-19 payroll legislation) is imperative to ensure the business continues to pay its employees accurately and on time.
- Someone who can lead teams effectively, form great relationships with internal and external stakeholders and someone who can deliver complex payrolls efficiently. If that individual is you, then this opportunity could be the role you have been searching for!
Contact us now for a confidential discussion or apply by sending your CV to us ASAP to be considered!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- 12-Month Maternity Leave Contract
- Multi-Brand Business
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.