Head of Projects and Process Improvements
Employment Hero is one of the fastest-growing Australian tech saas start-ups, and it's on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding for everyone. We're the market leader in our space and we're entering an exciting period of growth...
We're looking for a driven and highly organised Head of Projects to join our Implementations team. Day-to-day you'll drive your team of Project Managers and Data Analysts to efficiently and effectively support the implementation of Employment Hero products within acceptable time, cost and quality parameters. Your number one focus is to ensure that Employment Hero customers provide an exceptional experience and are led to successfully implement and adopt our products.
If you are a problem solver, proficient in leading and coaching other people, are an expert Program Manager with a passion for process improvement and automation, then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to help scale our team where you can have an impact on the strategy and really make the role your own! You will work closely with the other Heads of Departments across HR, Payroll, Product and Support, with the opportunity to grow within our start-up culture.
- Lead, coach and scale a team of Project Managers and Technical Data Analysts to drive continuous improvement initiatives and meet ambitious company objectives
- Design the customer experience, change management and project management required for various customer segments to successfully implement the EH product globally
- Manage a large portfolio of projects with a quick cycle time to ensure effective resource utilisation and optimal customer satisfaction
- Mitigate project risks across the portfolio of projects and be a point of escalation for Customers
- Establish consistent performance metrics and drive process automation / improvement initiatives across the supply chain to remove roadblocks and bottlenecks.
- 4+ years Program or Project Management experience ideally in a technical start-up environment
- Strong leadership and coaching skills for a remote workforce including recruitment and onboarding, engagement and performance, succession planning and company restructures (Previous management experience essential)
- Experience with new process and systems implementations
- Problem solver and easily adapts to changing priorities
- A passion for wanting to innovate and scale business processes
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Personal training, yoga classes
- Daily office breakfast and fresh fruit
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- EH Employee Benefits Program
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.