Head Start Home Based Visitor
* Plans, implements, evaluates and supervises a developmentally appropriate and inclusive educational curriculum, including socialization activities twice a month, for assigned children and their parents in compliance with program requirements.
* Travels weekly to childs home (or mutually agreed location). Assesses and promotes parent-child relationships through modeling developmentally and culturally appropriate interactions, communications, and the use of materials found in the home. Collaborates with parents to provide an individualized education program for their child(ren). Provides strategies to enhance learning; provides support and encouragement to the parents to become their childs primary, lifelong educator.
* Actively Participates in practice-based coaching model, which is provided by Easterseals.
* Assists in the active recruitment of participants, including various recruitment-specific activities. Coordinates the intake and enrollment process of participants. Maintains accurate and confidential records, documents, files and databases throughout the entire recruitment process.
* Plans and actively participates in trainings, workshops and meetings for parents and associates. Coordinates the development and implementation of Family Partnership Agreements, beginning as soon as possible and continuing over the period of enrollment, every 3 months.
* Engages in the well-being of assigned child(ren) by participating in required health, nutritional, and dental screenings, and ensuring the cleanliness of educational supplies.
* Establishes and maintains effective communication with associates, the community and social services resources in order to function as an advocate, liaison and referral source for families. Follow-up when necessary.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.