Health Coach (Remote - India) (REMOTE)
Are you a native Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, or Marathi-speaker? Do you have an unrelenting commitment and passion to help others achieve their physical, mental and emotional health goals? Does the idea of choosing your own hours, working from home, and earning money by attracting and sustaining the interest and engagement of employees around the world in the process of health improvement sound like a rewarding and interesting challenge?
If you answered yes to these questions, then serving as a Behavior Change Specialist Health Coach at LifeDojo may the perfect opportunity for you.
LifeDojo coaches are person-centered, resourceful, personable, and know that treating end-users as one would treat a friend, rather than a patient or client, is the key to helping people ambivalent about or intimidated by making a change in their life. This role would serve to support, guide and encourage workplace employees through a series of 12-week health improvement journeys. The role also includes serving as an effective concierge and referrer to more in-depth, clinical healthcare interventions as are needed to best serve each client. The ultimate goal is to help each individual develop physical, mental and emotional habits that last for years to come.
The LifeDojo coaching role is "on-demand", meaning your workload and hours are dependent on the number of clients that choose you as a coach. To serve each client, you will have several technology tools at your disposal, with a comprehensive online program giving employees the motivation, information, and tools they need to succeed. The coach is the glue that brings it together, and the support person that is there to help each person set up their life to succeed in creating new habits that last. LifeDojo coaches interact with users via phone coaching sessions and online chat depending on the preference of the client.
For this role, LifeDojo is seeking coaches that are able to provide at least 10 hours per week to the role, and as many as 35 hours is welcome. This role is ideal for coaches that like the idea of building their client base and hours over time, and enjoy the opportunity to earn significant bonuses fo keeping end-users engaged in their journeys of self-improvement.
An initial, optional paid orientation will be offered to all coaches that are approved and activated for the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
- At least 2 years of experience as a health coach, therapist, counselor, or a related role (3 years if self employed)
- Excellent communication, writing, and grammar skills
- Empathy, energy, and thoughtfulness
- Excellent listener, curious
- Persistent, flexible, and resilient
- Adept at utilizing technology tools on the web and mobile
- An appreciation of the difference between science and fad
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
- Preferred: a degree in health, social work, public health or psychology
- Native / Fluent English Proficiency
- Preferred: Native / Fluent in one of the below:
- At least 12 weeks commitment to see clients through a complete program
- Available during India Standard Time (IST, +5.30 GMT) Business Hours
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.