Healthcare Regulatory Associate Attorney
Frier Levitt, LLC, a growing national boutique Healthcare and Life Sciences Law
Firm with over 40 attorneys and offices in Morris County, NJ, and New York
City, seeks an experienced attorney with 5+ years of regulatory health law or
related experience. Candidates should also have experience with and a desire to
mentor and lead others. The attorney must be licensed, or eligible to become
licensed, in NJ. Remote work options are available.
Frier Levitt offers a competitive salary, health care benefits, signing bonus,
and 401k plan (available upon eligibility to participate). This position offers
a great opportunity for growth and learning. Our Pine Brook, NJ location offers
an onsite gym, meditation room, and modern office space. Our New York City
Office is newly renovated, centrally located near public transportation and we
offer Convene membership for all New York office employees. Candidate will have
the opportunity to work in our New York City space on a full or part-time basis
* OIG Self-Disclosure Protocol
* Stark Laws and Regulations
* Anti-Kickback Statute
* Review complex Health Care Arrangements
* Evaluation of Hospital/Physician Contracts
* Pharmacy/Life Sciences Regulatory
* Evaluation of Federal False Claims
* Juris Doctorate Degree ( J.D), with superior academic credentials;
concentration in Health Law preferred
* Licensed to practice in NY and in good standing. Licensing in NJ or other
states a plus.
* 5+ years experience in practicing law
* Familiarity with Healthcare Laws and Regulations
* Superior research and writing skills
* Strong Communication skills.
Frier Levitt offers a competitve salary, health care benefits, signing bonus,
moving expenses, 401k plan (available upon eligibility to participate). Great
opportunity for growth and learning.
Please send resume, cover letter and writing samples to Bianca Cocco:
Frier Levitt is a national boutique healthcare law firm, providing
transactional and litigation counsel to the Healthcare and Life Sciences
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.