Helpdesk Specialist 1 Baltimore, MD (REMOTE)
Helpdesk Specialist 1 - Baltimore, MD
Location: Baltimore, MD
Req. Number: 5020
M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence . We design, build, operate, and maintai
cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical
facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions
for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government,
defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,600 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated,
secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management
platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are
creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and
* A competitive salary
* Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
* Paid-time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Military Reserve pay offset
* Paid maternity leave
* Scheduling of work for Technicians in 50+ US states and territories
* Phone and email interaction with customers in 50+ US States and
territories to coordinate work schedules
* Coordinate and monitor Preventative maintenance schedules and ensure
completed on time.
* Review and Triage Service tickets and assign to proper technicians.
* RMA processing
* Data entry into Maintenance management tools for Survey documentation
* Verify work order details and information from technicians for accuracy
* Spare parts ordering
* Coordination of Materials to sites
* Talk technicians through CMMS tool operations
* Minimum two years of experience in a support role with experience
performing help desk support functions with a combination of phone and
* Education: high school diploma or equivalent.
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and may meet eligibility requirements, including U.S.
Citizenship, for access to classified information
* Knowledge of or experience with electronic security systems
* Ability to sit behind a desk for long periods of time
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and on call
* Ability to work from home when necessary
* Must be able to use a telephone calling system
* Maintain professionalism with employees and customers
* Valid drivers license
* Pass background check and fingerprints
* Microsoft suite experience
* Detail oriented
* Computerized Maintenance Management System experience a plus
* Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
* Sitting for extended periods of time.
* Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
* Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather
than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
* Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken
words and sentences.
* Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
* Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
* Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make
* Identify and understand the speech of another person.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.