Heritage Stone Mason
My Client is a leader in heritage stone masonry & has completed a number of high-profile projects across Sydney. Due to continued success & huge pipeline of work, they are looking to expand their current team & take on an additional stone mason with demonstrable experience in heritage.
About the Role:
The right candidate will:
- hold an Australian or overseas equivalent stone masonry trade qualification
- have a minimum of 2 years post qualification trade experience
- have meticulous attention to detail
- be looking for longevity in your next role
- have a full set of tools & own transport
- be able to provide 2 x recent references (Australian or overseas)
- be able to work across sandstone, marble, granite, plaster
Additional tickets such as working at heights, EWP, HR license etc. would be extremely advantageous.
Skills & experience required:
- Trade Certificate (Australian recognized)
- EWP/ Working at heights -desirable
- Supervisory experience - highly desirable
- Self-motivated & able to work on own initiative
- Competitive hourly rates + Travel + Overtime
- Casual - Permanent Opportunity (with capacity for sponsorship for the right candidate)
- Opportunity to learn with a leader in the field
- Opportunity to work on major infrastructure projects
How to Apply:
If you meet the above Criteria, please click 'Apply Now'
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.