HHA- Bilingual Home Health Aide / Personal Companion PCA
Bayada home Health Care
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care family, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHA - Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- North Philadelphia
- North East Philadelphia and GREATER NORTHEAST
- North West Philadelphia
BAYADA offers HHA - Home Health Aide:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA - Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- 40 hour HHA training class available for candidates who do not have one year of verifiable experience in healthcare/home care
Job Responsibilities for HHA - Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Call the office today at 215-546-9231 to find out more information about the opportunities we have available.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHA - Home Health Aides who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.