HOA Client Support Specialist
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for providing a full range of professional, technical, and general support to customers and Bank personnel. Provide excellent client service to Pacific Premier Bank's HOA and Property Banking clients, as well as internal Bank teams.
- Ensure delivery of exceptional client service via telephone or via email by taking ownership of each client inquiry, question or concern to resolution.
- Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively.
- Provide information and knowledgeable assistance efficiently and professionally.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency.
- Follows up and follows through on all pending client inquiries on daily basis while tracking all activities in the department's ticketing system.
- Provide technical assistance, support and troubleshooting for HOA and Property Banking clients including but not limited to Business Online Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, ATM Debit Card orders and inquiries, General Account Inquiries, and password resets for various systems.
- Coordinate with Bank vendors when needed in order to resolve client inquiries.
- Coordinate with other banking teams to escalate security issues to stop fraud activity; communicate and recommend fraud solutions to clients.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate's/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent credential preferred
- 3+ years banking experience including internal and external client service required
- Treasury Management, Homeowner's association or banking experience preferred
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.