Human Resources Intern
The HR (Human Resources) Intern will gain experience and learn the fundamentals of HR which includes, but not limited to, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management and more. The ideal candidate must have initiative, exhibit independent thinking and creativity, excellent written and oral communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle high volume, and be a team player.
* Assist with various onboarding and off-boarding responsibilities.
* Assist Director of HR with various aspects of Performance reviews.
* Updating necessary spreadsheets as it relates to budget, recruiting, PTO, Payroll, Benefits Administration, etc.
* Participate and support the benefits renewal process and benefits administration functions.
* Maintain Human Resources dashboard for the Partner group.
* Source and develop strong candidate pipelines in LinkedIn Recruiter and firms internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) Workable
* Review candidate applications and resumes; Proactively update Talent Development Manager on candidate applications
* Coordinate and schedule interviews for Talent Development Manager & Director of Human Resources, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance
* Maintain the applicant tracking system Workable and career postings by opening and closing requisitions, updating job information, reassigning positions, etc.
* Assist with content management of Employee Newsletter
* Assist with overall Human Resources duties for various employee engagement and retention programs
* Currently pursuing Bachelors Degree in Human Resources
* Prior internship experience preferred
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
* Ability to plan and prioritize work; assess work requirements; make timely and appropriate decisions; meet time commitments.
* Ability to self-manage time to balance project needs as well as daily task
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and listening skills
* Must consistently display good judgment and maintain confidence of personal and sensitive information.
* Proficiency in the use of computer programs including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
This position is a paid internship.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.