HUMAN SYSTEMS INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
Mission Essential is currently seeking Human Systems IntegrationSpecialists who possess practical experience in the area of human systems integration. The Human Systems Integration Specialist applies knowledge ofhuman behavior capabilities and limitations to optimize human performance withina system. He/she performs integrated and comprehensive analysisfor the domainsof human systems integration: human factors engineering (HFE), manpower analysis anddetermination, personnel and workforce management, training, system safety and environmental,safety, and occupational health (ESOH),habitability and personnel survivability. He/she derives, integrates, and assesses human-centricrequirements for operational processesas well as system design, improvement, and/oracquisition.
The Human System Integration Specialist applies principles, methods, and knowledgeof applicable human systems integrationdomain(s) to exceptionally difficultand narrowly defined technical and operationalproblems to arrive at the appropriatesolution(s). He/she also applies knowledge of current industry bestpractices and academic research in human systems integration as well as innovativeprocesses and technologies. He/she will developrelevant reports and reportdata as require, and act as a human systems integration technical point of contacton projects, programs,and other work activities. He/shedevelops processes and proceduresthat enhance human performance while satisfying operational requirements to meet the mission. He/she assistswith development of mission and operational documents including but notlimited to training manuals, missionneed statements (MNS), requirements,concepts of operations (CONOPS),standard operating procedures (SOPs),policy, strategy, job aides, and performance metrics. He/she engages in systems engineering to implement a unified approach to gain and/or improve integrated, global intelligencecapabilities.
* Must possess degree in relevant field such as human factorsengineering, behavioral science, industrial engineering, or systemsengineering.
* Level 1: Bachelor's degree, OR Associate's degree and 2 years ofrelevant experience, OR a High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of relevantexperience
* Level 2: Master's degree, OR Bachelor's degree and 2 years ofrelevant experience, OR Associate's degree and 4 years of relevant experience,OR a High School Diploma/GED and 6 years of relevant experience
* Level 3: PhD, OR Master's degree and 2 years of relevantexperience, OR Bachelor's degree and 4 years of relevant experience, ORAssociate's degree and 6 years of relevant experience, OR a High SchoolDiploma/GED and 8 years of relevant experience
* Level 4: PhD and 2 years of relevant experience, OR Master'sdegree and 4 years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's degree and 6 years ofrelevant experience, OR Associate's degree and 8 years of relevant experience,OR a High School Diploma/GED and 10 years of relevant experience
* Level 5: PhD and 4 years of relevant experience, OR Master'sdegree and 6 years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's degree and 8 years ofrelevant experience, OR Associate's degree and 10 years of relevant experience,OR a High School Diploma/GED and 12 years of relevant experience
* At levels3 through 5, will provide input, advice,and counsel to groups of stakeholders and/or integrated product/project teams (IPTs). At level 4, may superviseor review the work outputs of lower level specialists.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* TS/SCI Clearance w/ polygraph
Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Mission Essential is an EEO/AA employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.