Affinity Staffing Inc
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Hybris developer to join our expanding e-Commerce Delivery team. The ideal candidate will have a history of eCommerce development with the hybris platform, or other relevant experience such as Java Spring or ATG. The candidate will be familiar with projects run within the Agile methodology and, as a part of the role, the candidate is expected to be able to convert the business requirements into code, prove their work with appropriate testing, and provide ongoing support to eCommerce websites.
• Participate in the design and implementation of essential applications
• Demonstrate expertise and add valuable input throughout the development lifecycle
• Understanding of Microservices environment
• Review current systems, suggesting updates as needed
• Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
• Test and debug new applications and updates
• Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner
• Develop and utilize technical change documentation
• Strive to deploy all products and updates on time
• Help improve code quality by implementing the recommended best practices
• Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
• Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same
• Help junior team members grow and develop their skills
• Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
Do you have the following:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject and at least 3-4 years of Java experience
• 1-2 years of Hybris experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
• Experience with High volume load on application - good performance driven coding.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with test-driven development
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.