Hygienist - RDH
When you say Yes to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much
more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your
back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the
financial well-being to live the life you always wanted. Aspen Dental s
mission is to change the smile of one patient, one team member, and one
community at a time and we re looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as a Hygienist and say yes to:
* State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners, digital x-rays,
enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office whitening
* Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans
* Competitive salary & profit sharing mix
* Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive care
* Access to the Hygiene Development Program to help you hone in your
clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced hygiene coach,
lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA CERP credits
* Opportunities to give back to your community providing free dental care
to veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth Movement, Mouth Mobile,
and various overseas outreach programs
* A safe working environment for you and your patients with our Smile Wide
Smile Safe Program
With industry-leading new patient demand, you ll make a difference in the
lives of patients while enjoying access to:
* Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (online)
* Sign on bonus and paid relocation
* Paid time off PTO and holidays
* Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits
* Opportunities beyond the dental office such as Territory Manager,
Division Director and even Vice President of Hygiene Support
* Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
* Evaluates patient s overall oral health examining oral cavity for sig
of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
* Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports
pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as
appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
* Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment
plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
* Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse
developments during treatment of patients.
* Associates or two (2) year degree required.
* Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed
dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded
practices. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from
Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Aspen Dental - 0490 Southern Boston, Massachusetts 02026 United States NEW
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.