IA Access Management Analyst - REMOTE (REMOTE)
Aetos Systems, Inc.
Aetos Systems is seeking a Senior Information Assurance (IA) Access Management Analyst for a full-time work from home position. This is a key position supporting a DoD client in all aspects of Access and Identity Management.
This position will work to strengthen access controls and policies by using root cause analysis and providing recommended solutions.
- Perform various Identity and Access Management services to ensure the confidentiality, availability, integrity and non-repudiation of sensitive and classified information and information systems.
- Serves as an IA SME with regards to Access and Identity Management and all associated IA policies and procedures.
- Provide support for the overall DOD implementation of its identity, credential and access management service in accordance with DOD policy, procedures and processes.
- Understanding of how DOD Instruction 8520.03, Identity Authentication for Information, is used for access management by validating entities are granted or denied access to resources such as computer systems or data.
- Responsible for responding to IT Audits and supporting FIAR Compliance.
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years of relevant IT experience; relevant certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IAT level II.
- Security/Certification Requirements: Sensitivity Level: IT-II
Aetos Systems, Inc. is a successful Prime and Sub-Contractor recognized by its customers and community for its superior service and sound business practices. Aetos is strategically aligned for rapid growth and our success to date is a direct result of developing and implementing our focused plan, building a solid corporate infrastructure, incorporating integrity into every business process, while hiring, motivating and retaining a strong management and technical staff to support our customers' needs.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, short term & long-term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, & education assistance.
Aetos Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Aetos Systems, Inc. does not permit, and will not tolerate, the unlawful discrimination or harassment of any employees, consultants, or related third parties on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other status protected by applicable law. Any questions regarding this EEO statement should be directed to Human Resources.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.