IAM Specialist (Analyst/Associate)
The B2B/IAM Segment is responsible for driving the business strategy and operating model of Independent Asset Managers (IAM) client segment, to strengthen the wealth management platform with differentiated and specialized product and services, to deliver high standard service in an efficient setup, as well as to define and produce business analytics to support business development, governance and decision-making.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced private bankers on new and existing IAM (clients referred from the Independent Asset Managers) accounts. This position offers a worthwhile challenge, as you will be thoroughly grounded on the fine traditions of private banking and will be able to fully develop your potential to succeed in this specialised segment of the banking field.
- Maintain systems and controls to ensure the Bank complies with rules and regulations in accordance with the required Code of Conduct and regulatory guidelines by -
- Observing BOS policies and regulations at all times, include code of conduct, suitability, cross border restrictions and relevant ordinances of HK and Singapore
- Observing internal guidelines and maintaining data confidentiality
- Ensuring regulatory/ internal policies are implemented and executed accordingly
- Understanding the operation of IAM platform, acting as gatekeeper and ensuring full compliance of process & procedures etc.
- Global IAM excellence center (IAMEC)
- Implement the IAM policies, procedures and operating manuals
- Provide support to front office in the areas of business development, IAM onboarding, periodical review, ongoing relationship maintenance and general services etc
- Handle IAMs' enquiries and instructions to provide timely services
- Assist with the reporting, MIS and other business management tasks as assigned
- Holds a bachelor's degree, or equivalent. The role is major agnostic, but it is well suited to business/economics/IT majors.
- Understand the basic mechanism of common financial products and services.
- Analytical, meticulous with good attention to details
- Intellectually curious, with a positive attitude and open to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English with proficiency in Chinese as an added advantage as the role may require liaison with Chinese counterparts
- Competency with the most commonly-used within the Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is required
- Candidates with 1-3 years of relevant working experience as an assistant RM or Compliance in private banking or asset management firms, can be considered
- Good understanding and skill in data analytics or programming is a plus
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.