ICBU Business Development Lead Alibaba.com
Location: New York,New York,United States
Category: Market Development - BD
Work experience requirement: 7+ Years
Educational Requirement: BachelorJob Description
About the Role We are looking for an energetic and seasoned business development professional to develop and manage a robust pipeline of strategic channel partners. You will be responsible for partner sourcing, deal structuring, negotiation and contract management to drive significant buyer growth and GMV growth for North America.
The right candidate is resilient, analytical, resourceful, data driven, natural entrepreneur with passion for small business - and excited to work across cross-functional cross-cultural teams in US and China. We’ve outlined our ideal candidate below — if this sounds like you, get in touch! Responsibilities
- Participate in business strategy development across buyer, seller & selection, customer platform experience and value-added services domains.
- Develop channel partner strategy to enable the ultimate business success.
Develop a strong Alibaba partner ecosystem in North America.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and contact partner candidates based on the business value and strategic fit.
Develop compelling partner value proposition and build a business case to facilitate a data-driven decision making.
- Negotiate and finalize deals according to company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including product, marketing, operation, technology and legal) to drive business results.
Perform post mortem analysis for continuous improvement.
- Give our partners a positive experience when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison
- Keep a strong ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- 7+ years’ experience in business development, partnerships, sales, account management, or similar functions
- MBA or relevant graduate degree
- Experience and relationships in ecommerce
- Experience initiating contact and relationship management with medium and large organizations
- Demonstrated results forging mutually-beneficial, industry-defining partnerships
- Experience analyzing ROI to create effective deal terms
- Extensive experience managing complex projects across multiple teams
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to senior management teams
- Both creative and analytical; able to interpret data to create actionable insights
- Experience in B2B and wholesale industries sourcing process
- Experience in eCommerce tools, marketplace integrators, eCommerce platforms, e-Procurement systems and group purchase organizations.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.