Immediate Care Physician Full Time - (36 hours/week) - North Suburbs (Deerfield; Glenview; Vernon Hills)
Northwestern Medicine is currently seeking Physicians, board certified or eligible in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine to join our existing Immediate Care clinics in the north suburbs of Chicago (Deerfield; Glenview; Vernon Hills).
This position will rotate across our north suburb locations.
Northwestern Medicine is dedicated to providing the most advanced healthcare to the communities and patients we serve. The Northwestern Medicine clinical and administrative staff, medical and science faculty, and medical students come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
Northwestern Medicine offers access to:
- Award-winning hospitals
- More than 100 locations throughout the Chicagoland area
- More than 4,000 aligned physicians including faculty, residents and researchers
- Magnet-recognized* hospitals offering the highest standards for patient care and nursing excellence
- Treatment that is informed by the latest research from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Northwestern Medicine employed physicians are eligible for:
- Competitive salaries/bonuses
- Excellent benefit package
- Malpractice insurance provided
- PTO and CME allowance
For more information on Northwestern Medicine, please visit . If you or anyone you may know is interested in a position, please email CV to Jason Rosenberg at
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.