Immediate Hiring Contract Opportunity - Data Migration/Integration Tester - Washington, DC
Hope you're doing great !!!
I am a Staffing Specialist at Avtech Solutions . I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our direct clients.
Please find the JD below:
Job: Data Migration/Integration Tester
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Contract (long term)
VISA TYPE: Any (OPT/ CPT/ H1B / H4 / L2 EAD/ TN Must share passport number)
Please read the MUST have skills and ONLY send resumes that have these skills well documented on the resume. This is not your typical web application tester.
New Contracting Role - will start remote but eventually will be onsite in Washington, DC when things open up
* 5+ years of end-to-end QA life cycle experience - QA Strategy, Test Case Creation, Functional QA, System Integration and E2E/UAT
* Experience with data integration projects (ETL, data migration, WinSCP, PuTTy, etc.)
* SQL experience
* Experience with JIRA and HP ALM (HP Application Lifecycle Management)
* Any experience with SAP is plus
* Any experience with AWS Redshift, Tableau and Business Objects is a plus
* Experience in working with source systems like SAP HANA/SAP ECC is a plus
* Experience in reporting tools like Tableau and Business Objects? is a plus
If you want to help build thriving businesses and guide our clients from now to NEXT, keep reading to see how your ability to solve complex problems can make digital transformation a reality for clients.
This is a Sr. QA Analyst within our North American team. The Sr. QA Analyst will collaborate within a team of technologists to produce enterprise scale solutions for our clients' needs. This position will be focused on supporting an SAP Data Migration project.
AVTECH Solutions Inc.
(317) 536 -3885 (Fax)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.