In Store Retail Brand Manager
San Francisco, CA
July 8, 2020
In-Store Retail Brand Manager
As Visual Manager, you are an integral member of our leadership team as you drive the creation and curation of our visual brand standards and imaging throughout the shop. Your team supports our core values by consistently showcasing our sustainable products and editorial glance on luxury resale in an approachable manner. As a Visual Manager you will partner with our brand leadership to curate the vision and messaging of the brand to help drive revenue across the shop.
You excel at creative problem solving and are able to pivot quickly an omni channel, single SKU, and live inventory environment. What You
Get To Do
- Curate and maintain brand creative vision and standards across the store
- Support the overall customer experience and store revenue by creating an elevated luxury space
- Collaborate with cross functional partners on merchandising capacity levels to ensure adequate product levels across all categories
- Ensure accurate interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines
- Implement our Core Values and Guiding Principles through development of the visual merchandising team
- Navigate your team through change and evolving feedback
- Provide insight into trends, fashion, brands, art and culture to all store team members ensuring TRR stores remain creatively world class
- Motivate all store team members to uphold the company's visual aesthetics and brand standards
- Identify, hire and train top talent for team
- Maintain a high level of integrity, initiative, motivation and self-directionWhat
You Bring To The Role
- Constant motivation, solution oriented mindset, driver of business and teams
- Interest in learning and educating customers/clients about our participation in the circular economy and sustainability
- 5+ years of experience in a visually focused role, luxury or fashion experience (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience managing a team (required)
- Experience in a fast-paced and/or start-up environment (preferred)
- A strong sales ability and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about the TRR brand and mission
- Ability to share knowledge and influence behaviors
- A high degree of EQ, business acumen, poise and the ability to establish trust
- Great attention to detail and customer service
- Commitment and curiosity towards expanding expertise in fashion
- Professional appearance and demeanorThe RealReal is the world's largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods.
With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy.
We make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping for individual consignors and estates. At our stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, and meet with our experts. At our 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in our retail stores, our expert staff provides free valuations.
Founded in 2011 and listed publicly in 2019 (Nasdaq: REAL), we're growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury - a multi-billion dollar industry. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother's room, and flexible work hours! The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.
We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. #LI-AGREENWALDIND100
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.