Indigenous Administration Officer
Office People hold indigenous values as an equal opportunity employer of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures. We are currently seeking eager and independent Indigenous workers to be involved within an administrative team. We promote equality of opportunity across Australia and are working with companies who have or aim at implementing a reconciliation action plan to recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.Our clients are predominantly in the Perth Eastern suburbs, CBD and Southern suburbs.
Are you who we’re looking for?
We look for Indigenous people who are motivated, dedicated, reliable and trustworthy, with a strong work ethic. As we work with a wide range of clients, your flexibility and adaptability will go a long way. The roles we recruit for typically offer a variety of tasks, challenges and the opportunity to use all of your acquired skills.
The type of person we look for is someone with:
* A great attitude! For us, attitude is everything
* Proven experience using Microsoft Office suite
* Outstanding customer service
* A bubbly, friendly and enthusiastic demeanour
* Very high attention to detail
* An outstanding telephone manner
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Time management skills
* A high level of initiative
* A dependable, reliable and motivated nature and...
* A team player attitude
- Coordinating mail / banking / office supplies
- Receiving and responding to customer enquiries
- Answering calls, directing and taking messages
- Inputting data into various systems
- Coordinating job paperwork
- Assisting Senior staff
After applying, the next step in our hiring process is a one-way video interview on our own platform, Hiya. If you have any queries regarding our process, please contact us to discuss before applying.
Important, please note:
The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA). The position is therefore only open to Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.