INDLS Middle School Business Teacher SY 20/21
WHO ARE WE
- less thanbr>About Usless thanbr>K12 Produces Resultsless thanbr>thinkTANK12less thanbr>Get
To Know (INDLS) ! less thanbr>Indiana Digital Learning Schoolless thanbr>Behind The Scenesless thanbr>A Day
In The Lifeless thanbr> K12 believes in education for everyone. We provide families an online option for a high-quality, personalized education experience.
Students can thrive, find their passion, and learn in an environment that encourages discovery at their own pace. In support of this, we are committed to creating and maintaining a culture of inclusion and diversity where our employees are passionate about serving students and families, treat one another and customers with respect, challenge each other to innovate and always strive to do better.less thanbr> Passionate Educators are needed at the K12 partner school, INDLS. We want you to be a part of our talented team! less thanbr> The mission of INDLS is to provide an exemplary individualized and engaging educational experience for students by incorporating school and community/family partnerships coupled with a rigorous curriculum along with a data-driven and student-centered instructional model.
Student success will be measured by valid and reliable assessment data, parent and student satisfaction, and continued institutional growth within the academic community. Join us! .less thanbr> The Teacher is a highly qualified, state certified educator responsible for delivering specific course content in an online environment.
Teachers provide instruction, support, and guidance, manage the learning process, and focus on students' individual needs. Teachers monitor student progress through K12's learning management system. They actively work closely with students and parents/Learning Coaches to advance each student's learning toward established goals.
Teachers typically work from home but must travel occasionally throughout the year to various school functions, such as state testing or as otherwise required by the school.less thanbr> Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.less thanbr> Instructionalless thanbr>
- Takes ownership for students' academic progress and attendance, communicating high expectations and showing active interest in students' achievement;less thanbr>
- Prepares students for high stakes standardized tests;less thanbr>
- Conducts live synchronous teaching - minimum of 15 hours per week;less thanbr>
- Asynchronously supports objectives, including composing/sending emails, planning course objectives, preparing learning plans, and using data to determine student needs;less thanbr>
- Collaborates with local/regional/national teams and teacher trainers regarding instruction, resources, interventions and data-driven decision making;less thanbr>
- Makes self open and available to be coached on a regular basis with administrators and teacher trainers;less thanbr>
- Under guidance from principal and coach, augments course content according to prescribed policies and procedures using appropriate asynchronous and synchronous tools;less thanbr>
- Submits grades and required student work ensuring student academic honesty and integrity; Maintains grade book; makes placement and promotion decisions by generating formal and informal reports regarding student progress, alerts administrators to concerns about student performance and progress.less thanbr> Relationship Buildingless thanbr>
- Establishes and maintains positive rapport with families and regularly communicates with students and learning coaches/parents;less thanbr>
- Elementary and Middle School Teachers support learning coaches/parents with student curricular and instructional issues in a virtual classroom environment that is in line with academy policies and procedures;less thanbr>
- Supports students and learning coaches with the set-up and maintenance of their learning environment including basic computer troubleshooti
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.