INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER / OPERATIONS RESEARCH ANALYST
- Specify manipulative or computational methods to be effectively applied to models.
- Design, conduct, and evaluate experimental operational models in cases where models cannot be developed from existing data.
- Break systems into their components, assign numerical values to each component, and examine the mathematical relationships between them.
- Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
- Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.
- Analyze information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems.
- Collaborate with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
- Present the results of mathematical modeling and data analysis to management or other end users.
- Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- Formulate mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives, and their numerical parameters.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.