Informatica EDC Architect
At Perficient you ll deliver mission-critical technology and business
solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on
the planet. And you ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our
close partnerships with the world s biggest vendors. Our network of offices
across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you
the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We re proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year a
year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and
collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned,
driven, and fulfilled.
We provide exceptional data integration services in the ETL, Data Catalog, Data
Quality, Data Warehouse, Master Data Management (MDM), Metadata Management &
Governance space .
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Informatica
EnterpriseDataCatalog(EDC) Architect .
A Solutions Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in two or more
technologies within (a given Solutions/Practice area). The Solutions Architect
may or may not have a programming background, but will have expert
infrastructure architecture, client presales / presentation, team management
and thought leadership skills.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you
will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept
developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem,
platform integration with third party services, designing and developing
complex features for clients' business needs.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and
implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various
pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will also contribute in a
variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis,
architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You
will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business skills
through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership team and
may mentor delivery team members.
* Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology
architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project
execution teams for implementation.
* Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or
more technology domains.
* Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business
Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other
cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release
* Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
* Provide guidance and oversight regarding best practices and industry
standards for the implementation, configuration and optimization of
Informatica EDC and all facets and nuances thereof.
* Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and
* Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of
technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to
continuous delivery to production.
* Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical
dependencies, issues, and risks.
* Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building
* Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
* Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities,
integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
* Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the
most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
* Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant
technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and
* +8 years' experience in data integration, preferably on Informatica
* 3+ years' experience on Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog platform.
o Participated directly in minimally 2 EDC implementations.
o Well-versed in best practices and industry standards relating to
configuration and optimization.
* Demonstrated expertise on minimally 1 other Informatica platform (i.e.
other than EDC and PowerCenter).
* At least 3 years of experience in a professional services company,
consulting firm, or agency
* Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the
implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
* Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure
* Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical
conditions and future direction.
* Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an
independent project from an architectural stand point.
* Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large
* Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
* Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical
individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
* Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate
effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
* Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
* Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Be independent and self-driven.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Must be open to travel (once it is safe to do so).
* Master s degree in Computer Science or related field
* Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide
strategic planning and oversight
* Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the
latest technology trends and best practices
* Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined
* Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We
offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous
work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid
time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number
of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great
benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global
2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled
information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities,
Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and
value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and
strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce
costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices
across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index
and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of
job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by
the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion
to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh
the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status
(e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.