Infrastructure Engineer, Identitiy and Access Management
Government Technology Agency of Singapore
Join us as we support Singapores vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Government Infrastructure Group (GIG) is responsible for providing the ICT Infrastructure where the whole government will rely on for its digitalization effort and smart nation initiatives. The infrastructure layer covers the data centres, networks, cloud and endpoints. The modernization of the infrastructure and related services are underway and further efforts will be required to drive the adoption of advanced technologies to bring greater value to the country.
As an Infrastructure Engineer (Identitiy and Access Management), you will be responsible for the continuous delivery and enhancement of the infrastructure for identity and access management. If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join GIG.
What to Expect:
- Continuous delivery and enhancement of the infrastructure for identity and access management which include Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Active Directory and Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Lead as subject matter expert in the technologies for identity and access management, specifically on PKI technology and usage of PKI certificates for different purposes
- Undertake vendor management to manage extended team of vendor engineers who are supporting the infrastructure for identity and access management
- Review and enhance the government-wide PKI solution to support users and future business needs
- Continuously finds means and ways to improve operations, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly with various teams to provide quality service
- Review and adoption of relevant industry best practices for Government IT infrastructure, specifically for the infrastructure for identity and access management
- Ensure that project implementation and operations are aligned to Government technology standards and policies
How to Succeed:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant IT infrastructure technical knowledge and experience in the deploying, administering and management of complex or large IT infrastructure systems and services, specifically in PKI (Root CA, Intermediate CA, CDP/CRL, OCSP, NDES, Cert Templates), Microsoft Active Directory Services (Forest Trusts, Federation Services) and Azure AD
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to influence and communicate effectively with non-technical audience and senior management
- Keep abreast of ICT technologies, skill-sets and industry practices
- Preferably obtained certification in the following :
- ITIL V3 Foundation certified
- MCSE, minimally in MCSA
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Candidates with more than 8 years of experience will be considered for a senior position
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.