Inside Sales Representative - Acquisition
Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and we rank #212, and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people…come join the fun!
Inside Sales Representatives are sales professionals responsible for selling Lenovo offerings (hardware, software, managed services and peripherals, MS365 and enterprise solution). They are responsible for closing the sale and winning the customer's satisfaction with the engagement and the offerings. They need to have the ability to work independently as a member of a team.
To meet and/or exceed quarterly individual revenue and margin target(s).
• Be accountable to the Business performance of Accounts assigned
• Deliver on all performance metrics as assigned
• Maintain focus on the Total Customer Experience in all interactions with customers.
• Consistently maintain an accurate pipeline
• Proactive cold calling into customer database given to uncover prospects and identify opportunities in order to achieve revenue and margin target or any other metrics as outlined in the quarterly sales plan.
• Responsible to create and maintain accurate account and contact information within salesforce.com.
• Build and Drive and sales pipeline through proactive outbound calling to acquisition accounts.
• Develop relationships and uncover opportunities to pursue through regular interactions with prospects and identified customers.
• Entering accurate pipeline information in salesforce.com for ALL opportunities
• Weekly accuracy on forecasting – account planning on weekly targets, open quote & pipeline closure status, key decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities.
• Routing large sales opportunities to the appropriate referral point.
• Servicing inbound presales / sales based enquiries when requiredPosition Requirements:
Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
Maintain an understanding of sales processes, techniques and tools and use
them appropriately. For example; Pipeline management and pricing justification
The ability to perform independently when engaging and closing identified sales opportunities within the customer base.
Can differentiate offerings and articulate the Lenovo value proposition against the competition, to ensure the best potential to win in sales opportunities.
Ability to solution sell this includes managed services, MS 365, basic
enterprise Datacenter, software, peripherals and other categories of Lenovo
products while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction throughout
the entire order journey
Intermediate MS Office skills necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.