Instant Ink - Senior Customer Operations Manager
HP is hiring a Senior Customer Operations Manager to support our fast-growing Instant Ink Subscription service. We’re looking for an individual with excellent problem-solving skills and experience in a subscription service environment.
In this role, you will be representing the operations team as Instant Ink is expanding Worldwide. As part of a Customer Operations team you will be responsible for resolving Level 5 customer escalations and daily operations. You will be the expert in identifying and solving for customer-facing issues related to order fulfillment, payment processes, enrollment flows, account management issues.
Using your deep understanding of Instant Ink service and its back-end systems, you create and redefine processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction. Working with cross functional partners (Customer Support, Quality, Solution Ops, CRM and Marketing) you conduct triage, root cause analysis, collaborate on customer communications, close cases quickly and participate to retrospectives.
- Manage to closure customer escalations originating from a wide range of funnels (ECR, TCO, Smart App, HP Store)
- Solve customer issues by performing triage, identifying defects and new requirements in the life cycle of the program
- Analyze customer escalation data, drive escalation reduction initiatives, summarize and present at monthly/quarterly reviews
- Influence the design of and implementation of pilots and new product introductions.
- Work closely with the Customer Support organization to develop operational strategies to improve the customers experience with the program while meeting the financial budget and other Support Center KPI’s.
- Lead and/or participate and consult on various cost reduction programs and customer initiatives
- Develop and manage customer compensation rules across Support and Ops
- Manage a 3rd Party Partner that supplies BI and operational support.
- Build an off-shore Center of Excellence that will be responsible for handling first level triage and management of WW escalations
- Participate in the Strategic Roadmap definition related to Instant Ink
- Act as a consultant to country managers and other businesses
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years in Customer Care/Customer Service
- Experience supporting systems within a services business highly desired (e.g. Managed Services, IT services, Managed Print Services).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Required excellence in oral, written, and interpersonal communications in professional manner
- Must work well collaboratively with a team as well as individually with minimal supervision
- Able to provide prompt, attentive and courteous customer service.
- Ability to make decisions in various situations and receive direction from immediate supervisor in non-routine situations.
- Able to communicate problems, concerns or developmental suggestions.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Ability to work in new, fast-paced environments.
- Able to anticipate problems from a systemic perspective, gather data insights to influence cross functionally to prevent reoccurrence.
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (ex: proficient in MS Office)
- Familiar with support ticket environment, well versed in the use of incident management tools such as Jira, Careforce, Onepage, MS Dynamics.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.