Insurance Claims Market Operations Manager
Job Locations US-NY
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Business Unit Crawford Claims Solutions
Excellence In Everything We Touch
Under the general direction of Managing Director, the Market Operations Manager has primary responsibility for increasing market share, expanding product offerings and supporting overall revenue growth to include production and file handling responsibilities in the region as needed.
Responsible for the team effectiveness with respect to growth and technical product delivery in assigned markets. This position may also include support of surge events in other regions in the business unit.
- Primary responsibility will be working closely with technical personnel to drive sales growth within the market through new opportunities and expanding product offerings.
- Assists Managing Director in development of the annual sales plan and coordinates local sales efforts with national and regional sales plans.
- Working with the VP Managing Director helps to recruit, select, hire, train, coach, counsel, discipline, and evaluate the performance of region employees in their market.
- Actively carries a case load as necessary while building market share.
- Responsible for production goals as established by the VP Managing director
- Maintains product quality through compliance with service standards and client instructions.
- Ensures timely closing and accurate billing of files.
- Actively represents Service Region in industry organizations and functions and upholds image of corporation through sales efforts, recruiting, thought leadership, panel participation and speaking engagements.
- Stays abreast of changes in industry.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct at all times.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 - 5 years of previous experience delivering the services and/or supervising the delivery of services offered by the branch office; previous management experience preferred.
- Decisions require balancing of various issues. Frequent interaction with internal and external customers.
- Position must be based in the market city identified for expansion and growth.
- Position requires adjuster license and ability to adjust both property and casualty claims
- Appropriate compliment of management and staff.
- A willingness to relocate.
- Must have valid driver's license; maintenance of adjuster's license. Must complete continuing education requirements as outlined by Crawford Educational Services and jurisdiction of branch office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and oral communication skills.
- Strong product knowledge and industry knowledge skills
- Ability to effectively manage, supervise, and develop employees.
- Ability to interact with and clients and prospects to sell Crawford services.
- Thorough knowledge of services being delivered by branch office.
- Personal computer skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
People taking care of people. It's that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients' policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
* Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
* Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
* Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
* Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
* Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that's inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
* Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
* Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example - at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at .
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.