Reference Code: 71286
Location: United States (US) - Houston, TX
Job Category: Engineering; Facilities; Operations; Pipeline/Power Operations
Employment Type: Employee Full-time
Relocation Eligibility: This position is not eligible for our relocation program
Application Deadline: 07/28/2020
We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deliver that energy to millions of people who depend on it across North America. And we take our job very seriously.
Guided by our values of safety, integrity, responsibility and collaboration, we develop and operate our facilities safely, reliably and with care for our impact on the environment. With our presence across the continent, our people play an active role in building strong communities.
We’re proud of how our hard work and commitment sets us apart and benefits society, every day. We’re looking for new team members who share our values and are ready to take on exciting challenges.
Our U.S. Gas Projects team is evolving to meet the needs of our growing business and we are expanding our presence in Houston, TX to support our Pipeline and Power Operations department.
We are seeking a self-starter Integration Manager leads the process to ensure the project team and operational teams including field operations are ready to transition the facilities from construction through commissioning to steady state operations. This process includes but is not limited to leading project teams and teams from U.S. Gas Operations through project integration and turnover. Reporting to the Manager of Operations Integration and Information Management.
What you’ll do
- Lead integration efforts of new or acquired assets into the U.S. Gas Operations organization
- Ensure expertise from operational teams are appropriately engaged in; design and construction reviews, solutioning technical issues and commissioning
- Support Business Development during the prospecting and proposal phases of the project by providing estimates of operational costs and facilitation of engagement of operational expertise to address technical issues.
- Support project teams during definition and implementation phases of projects through
- Development of project integration plans
- Development and articulation of project turnover requirements
- Management of interface between project teams and operational technical/engineering functions, including field operations
- Facilitate resolution of technical issues of concern to project and/or operational technical experts
- Facilitate and coordinate engagement of operations and engineering expertise
- Lead project, commissioning and operations teams through stage gates to prepare for introduction of hydrocarbons/energization and place facilities in-service
- Ensure all project turnover commitments have been met
- Provide direction to turnover coordinators in the execution of project turnover tasks
- Support and bring lessons learned to technical and process safety reviews for natural gas pipeline projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or graduation from a technical college program
- 10 years’ experience related to gas pipeline field operations and / or related systems and practices
- Experience in a lead or senior technical position within operational or technical teams
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills
- Knowledge of project development processes and practices
- Self-starter with a pro-active approach to problem identification and resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Willingness to travel
- Understanding of TC Energy organization and processes
About our business
TC Energy is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states.
Our 92,600-kilometre (57,500-mile) natural gas pipeline network is positioned in two of the most prolific and lowest cost basins in North America – the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin (WCSB) and the Appalachian Basin. Our systems are well placed to meet the continent’s growing demand for clean-burning natural gas by connecting the supply in these basins to important and growing markets across the continent. We supply more than 25 per cent of the clean-burning natural gas consumed daily across North America.
Apply to this posting by 07/28/2020 using reference code 71286. You must apply through our jobs system at jobs.tcenergy.com. Only applications submitted through our system will be acknowledged. Applications may be submitted using a mobile device or desktop / laptop computer.
TC Energy is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program supervised by the U.S. government.
Visit us at TCEnergy.com and connect with us on our social media channels for our latest news, employee stories, community activities, and other updates.
Thank you for choosing TC Energy in your career search.
* Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
* Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the country in which the position is based with no restrictions.
* All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.